All Residential building permit applications must be applied for , and completed online, through our web portal, by clicking on the link above.
NEW UTAH GROUND SNOW LOAD STUDY
All NEW Single Family Dwellings require a $500 application fee. No other types of permits require an application fee. To pay with a credit card, please go to the following link and choose “Pay Building Permit Application Fees”, or click here. You will be required to provide a lot number. https://www.heberut.gov/257/Online-Payments
- Click on the "Apply for Building Permit" button, above, or goto https://heber.mycityinspector.com/register?registration_id=15989d4f23a6be to register and create your account.
- Once completed, you can continue with applying for your residential building permit. Fill out the required fields.
- Checklist to Prepare for Final Inspection (PDF)
- Code Minimum Basement Finishes (PDF)
- Deck Permit Combined Handout (PDF)
- Design Element Criteria for Heber City (PDF)
- Eave Venting (PDF)
- Fire Blocking (PDF)
- Habitable Room Electrical Rules (PDF)
- Jetted Tub Access Panels (PDF)
- Kitchen Electrical (PDF)
- Required Inspections - Residential (PDF)
- Sewer-Water Lateral Requirements (PDF)
- Solar Panel Submittal Directions (PDF)
- Type II Handrail Profile Requirements (PDF)
- Water Heater Strapping (PDF)
- Window Flashing Detail (PDF)
- Overbuild (PDF)
- Owner-Builder Certificate (PDF)
- Utah Dept of Enviornment Quality-Divison of Air Quality Demolition Permit Form (PDF)