Agendas and Minutes
DUE TO THE CURRENT HIGH-LEVEL TRANSMISSION INDEX IN WASATCH COUNTY, HEBER CITY MEETINGs, until further notice, WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY. PLEASE ATTEND FROM YOUR HOME OR OFFICE.
- For Members of the Public who wish to watch the public meeting live, via GoToMeeting, please use the links below:
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Mute your MIC at all times, unless invited to speak by the Mayor or Chair Person.
Deactivate / Turn Off your Camera, at all times, unless invited to speak by the Mayor or Chair Person.
If a person(s) does not follow meeting etiquette, or is disruptive, they will be removed from the meeting.
Please see the HOW TO COMMENT section below to email your comments, during live meetings.
Thank you for your participation in Heber City’s public meetings. Due to the current COVID-19 Health Concerns, we will be following the recommendations from the State of Utah and County Health Officials and hold all public meetings remotely for the duration of the state of emergency issued by Governor Herbert.
We are proud to feature live-streaming audio, and GoTo Meetings, during our public meetings.
HOW TO Comment:
If you would like to comment on an agenda item during a live meeting, 3 options exist for you to comment:
- Navigate to our live e-commenting page: https://heber-ut.granicusideas.com/meetings
- Email comments using the following email address':
- City Council: CCPublic@heberut.gov
- Planning Commission: PCPublic@heberut.gov
- Airport Advisory Board: AABPublic@heberut.gov
- Please keep all emailed public comments to 500 words or less. Comments exceeding this limit will not be read into the public record.
3. Participate by GoToMeetings: by clicking on the GoToMeeting link above. Participants wishing to speak via GoToMeeting should wait to be recognized by the Mayor or Chair Person.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS:
eComment: Public commenting will be open before the meeting begins. This option will stay open for the duration of the meeting.
In Progress: Once the meeting has begun, the “in progress” link to listen to the live-streaming audio will appear. Click on the link to live-stream audio.
Agenda: View the agenda items to be covered in the meeting.
RULES FOR COMMENTING:
Respect one another. Stay on topic. Don’t impersonate someone else. Spam and commercial content will be removed. Please refrain from vulgar or rude language. Violation of any of these guidelines will result in your comment being removed from record.
- Emails that pertain directly to meeting agenda items, including Public Hearings and Public Comments, are considered permanent public record.
- Emails must refer to a specific agenda item or read “public comment” in the subject line to be acknowledged and read aloud.
- Emails will not receive a reply via email but will be read into the permanent record during the Public meeting.
- Emails must be received prior to the appropriate agenda item in order to be included as public record.
- Emails are valid only if questions and comments include your full name.