Agendas and Minutes
Public meetings are open to the public to attend in person, or virtually.
- For Members of the Public who wish to watch and participate in the public meeting virtually/live, via GoToMeeting, please use the links below:
- City Council Meetings - Use this Link to View - https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/768927629
- Planning Commission Meetings - Use this Link to View - https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/496881285
- Airport Advisory Board Meeting - Use this Link to View - https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/915820925
- Board of Adjustment Meetings - Use this Link to View - https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/966111341
- Airport Master Plan Open House - Use this Link to View - https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/748751101
- Historical Preservation Board Meeting - Use this Link to View - https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/182730925
- Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Mute your MIC at all times, unless invited to speak by the Mayor or Chair Person.
- Deactivate / Turn Off your Camera, at all times, unless invited to speak by the Mayor or Chair Person.
- If a person(s) does not follow meeting etiquette, or is disruptive, they will be removed from the meeting.
HOW TO COMMENT:
If you would like to comment on an agenda item during a live meeting, 2 options exist for you to comment:
- Participate by GoToMeetings: by clicking on the GoToMeeting link above. Participants wishing to speak via GoToMeeting should wait to be recognized by the Mayor or Chair Person.
- Participate In-Person at meeting: by attending a meeting in person, during the public comment period of the meeting, you can speak at the podium, directly to Mayor and/or Council/Commission members.
RULES FOR COMMENTING:
Respect one another. Stay on topic. Don’t impersonate someone else. Spam and commercial content will be removed. Please refrain from vulgar or rude language. Violation of any of these guidelines will result in your comments being removed from the public record.
EMAIL council/commission members:
- If you have a concern or comments or ideas, that you would like to share with the Council, Commission or Board members, you can email them directly at the following email address':
- City Council:
- Planning Commission:
- Airport Authority Board:
- Open Space & Trails Committee:
- Or you can email individual members at their individual email address, found here.
- Emails will not be part of the public record, and will not be read into the record at public meetings.