Agendas and Minutes
Public meetings are open to the public to attend in person, or virtually. (5-6-21) Virtual attendance is the preferred way to participate
- For Members of the Public who wish to watch and participate in the public meeting virtually/live, via GoToMeeting, please use the links below:
- City Council Meetings - Use this Link to View - https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/768927629
- Planning Commission Meetings - Use this Link to View - https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/496881285
- Airport Advisory Board Meeting - Use this Link to View - https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/915820925
- Board of Adjustment Meetings - Use this Link to View - https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/917687445
- Airport Master Plan Open House - Use this Link to View - https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/748751101
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Mute your MIC at all times, unless invited to speak by the Mayor or Chair Person.
Deactivate / Turn Off your Camera, at all times, unless invited to speak by the Mayor or Chair Person.
If a person(s) does not follow meeting etiquette, or is disruptive, they will be removed from the meeting.
Please see the HOW TO COMMENT section below to email your comments, during live meetings.
Thank you for your participation in Heber City’s public meetings. The public is welcome to attend Public Meetings Virtually and/or in Person.
We are proud to feature live-streaming Video & Audio, via GoTo Meetings, during our public meetings.
HOW TO Comment:
If you would like to comment on an agenda item during a live meeting, 3 options exist for you to comment:
- Navigate to our live e-commenting page: https://heber-ut.granicusideas.com/meetings
- Email comments using the following email address':
- City Council: CCPublic@heberut.gov
- Planning Commission: PCPublic@heberut.gov
- Airport Advisory Board: AABPublic@heberut.gov
- Please keep all emailed public comments to 500 words or less.
3. Participate by GoToMeetings: by clicking on the GoToMeeting link above. Participants wishing to speak via GoToMeeting should wait to be recognized by the Mayor or Chair Person.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS:
eComment: Public commenting will be open before the meeting begins. This option will stay open for the duration of the meeting.
In Progress: Once the meeting has begun, the “in progress” link to listen to the live-streaming audio will appear. Click on the link to live-stream audio.
Agenda: View the agenda items to be covered in the meeting.
RULES FOR COMMENTING:
Respect one another. Stay on topic. Don’t impersonate someone else. Spam and commercial content will be removed. Please refrain from vulgar or rude language. Violation of any of these guidelines will result in your comment being removed from the public record.
- Emails that pertain directly to meeting agenda items, including Public Hearings and Public Comments, are considered part of the permanent public record.
- Emails must refer to a specific agenda item or read “public comment” in the subject line to be acknowledged placed in the public record.
- Emails will not receive a reply via email but will be placed into the public record.
- Emails must be received prior to the appropriate agenda item in order to be included as public record.
- Emails are valid only if questions and comments include your full name.