Current Transmission Level
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Our community’s health and safety is our top priority. Heber City is in regular contact with State of Utah, Wasatch County Health Department and Heber Valley Hospital officials. It’s critical that community members have access to accurate and timely information pertaining to the Coronavirus. This site contains links to creditable sources of information along with specific actions Heber City is taking and recommending. This site will be updated regularly.
Wasatch County is now in a HIGH level of transmission, based on the new State of Utah's COVID-19 Transmission Index. Click HERE for more information on the index.
Current State Directives and Orders: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/special-orders/
Wasatch County Health Department: http://coronavirus.wasatch.utah.gov/
Utah Department of Health: https://health.utah.gov/
U.S. Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/
Utah Coronavirus Hotline: 1-800-456-7707
Declarations and Announcements
- State Directives and Orders
- Trend is Good - Governor Makes Risk Assessment Changes - 5.16.2020
- Utah offering Commercial Rental Assistance Program Grants-5.11.2020: Read the Notice Here
- PPE Supplies and Equipment available for Business’-5.4.2020: Read the Notice here.
- Wasatch County Public Health Directive Implementing Phased Guidlines 4.30.2020
- GOV. HERBERT EXECUTIVE ORDER PLACING UTAH UNDER “MODERATE RISK” PROTOCOLS FOR COVID-19 - 4.30.2020
- Wasatch County Protect the Public Health Order 4.21.2020
- Heber City Services Announcement 4.1.2020: Read the Declaration here
- Wasatch County Stay at Home Order 3.30.2020: Read the Order Here
- Governor Herbert Stay at Home Directive 3.27.2020: Read the Declaration here
- Governor Herbert State Public Health Notice 3.17.2020: Read the Declaration here.
- Wasatch County Board of Health Resolution of COVID-19 Preventative Measures: Read the Declaration here.
- Wasatch County Health Department announces first COVID-19 case : Read the Declaration here.
- Heber City Press Release from Mayor Potter:https://www.heberut.gov/DocumentCenter/View/927/COVID-19-Press_final_031320
- Governor Herbert State of Emergency:https://governor.utah.gov/2020/03/06/gov-herbert-declares-state-of-emergency/
- Utah Coronavirus Task Force Recommendations: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/recommendations-issued-by-task-force-to-limit-spread-of-covid-19/
Heber City Actions and Recommendations
- Residents should continue normal activity, while being mindful of our Governor’s recommendations.
- Avoid panic buying as there will be groups who will be unable to obtain even regular groceries to meet basic needs. Be sensitive to the rest of the community and not overbuy.
- Be willing to share supplies with neighbors.
- Reach out and check with neighbors, especially those over 60 or with existing health issues.
- Heber’s State of the City Address has been postponed.