News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/19/2020 10:15:10 AM to 5/19/2020 10:15:38 AM.
Posted on: May 19, 2020
[ARCHIVED] City Council Meeting Online for Viewing
View Additional Info...
Agendas and Minutes
- Members of the Public who wish to join the May 19, 2020 City Council Meeting remotely: You may listen to and view only, the meeting by following this link: Join 5/19/20 City Council GoToWebinar, VIEW ONLY from your computer, tablet or smartphone. You must register first, and an invitation will be emailed to you to connect to the Meeting.
- For Members of the Public who wish to speak during the Public Comment period of the agenda or provide comments regarding specific agenda items, please read the following guidelines and follow this link: Join 5/19/20 City Council GoToMeeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Do not speak until recognized by the Mayor
- Keep your Mic muted until it is your turn to speak
- You may request to be recognized by clicking on the speech bubble and typing said request
- Identify yourself by stating your full name before speaking
- Public comment shall be kept to three minutes or less
- Do not speak out of turn or interrupt others
Failure to follow these steps will result in removal from the Meeting.