Heber City’s Old Fashioned 4th of July Celebration
At Main Street City Park
- 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Free Lunch While Supplies Last: Hotdogs Chips and a Drink
- 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Dunk Tank
- 1:00 p.m. Flag Ceremony and Hands-on Public Safety Demonstration with
- Exhibits by the Heber City Police and Wasatch County Fire Dept.
- 2:00 p.m. Old Fashioned Games: Three Legged Race-Gunny Sack Races-Egg toss
- 3:00 p.m. Watermelon and Messy Pie Eating Contest: Bring an old shirt!
- 3:15 p.m. Live Music, Introducing Heber City’s own Rock band, “SummerFrost”
- 4:00 p.m. Old Fashioned Shoot Out Performance
- 4:20 p.m. ~Rock Band “SummerFrost” continues~
- 5:00 p.m. Special Entertainment
- 6:30 p.m. Live Music “Harry Lee & the Back Alley Blues Band.”
- “Outdoor Market”